The Right Card is dedicated to keeping our staff and community safe during these challenging times. We are complying with all recommendations from Larimer County, the State of Colorado, and in accordance with the latest CDC recommendations for best practices. It is up to all of us to help stop the spread of COVID-19 so we can continue to enjoy the small businesses that make our community so special.
Specific steps that we are following to keep everyone safe:
- Masks covering NOSE and MOUTH are required to enter.
- Sanitizer is provided at the entrance.
- No more than 4 shoppers in the store at a time in order to maintain proper social distancing. (This was calculated with the Larimer county tool to ensure that we are maintaining at least 50% capacity or less according to available square footage.)
- Clearly marked waiting areas for shoppers.
- Contact-free payment options
- Frequent sanitizing of high touch surfaces including card reader.
- Online shopping
- Curbside pickup and local porch delivery (*within 5 miles)
- Video shopping by appointment.
- Special appointment times for those who are high risk* and would prefer to shop in-store. (Please call or text 970-221-3030 during regular store hours to set up appointments for special appointments.)
*Please note that high risk individuals will still be required to wear face coverings. If you are unable to wear a face covering for any reason, please shop online or schedule an appointment for video shopping.
We cannot thank our wonderful community enough for continuing to support local small businesses during all of the uncertainty and change that Coronavirus has brought. Thank you for helping us stop the spread and to protect Fort Collins and our neighboring communities.
The Right Card